Monday 22 March 2010

Thailand Bangkok

Seriously...

I LOVE BANGKOK!!!!
i think had alot girls been there will love this place also....^^
only some of picture upload...
cause we spend alot time for shopping..^^
too bad, we just capture a few photo..


let's me intro who are join this trip..

Bowie Lim..of course me!

Stan Wan-he said "PROBLEM SOLVED" (means me)!! My Boubui-Frances Tsou
My Brother-Panda Liam oh yeah,Only Four of us....

hehe...

just arrived Thailand airport... they are looking for ...............

Having my breakfast....everyday was same ..><
MCD Pork Burger!!! i'm lovin it..^^
this is only a part of "result"...teehee..
The Palace..
Frances and me..
On Boat..
Liam
WHO DARE TO EAT??




this place must to go....
China Town
must try thier tomyum gong and seafood...delicious...Tom yum gong..

my nail..
Me and Dar.
^^
four of us..
back to malaysia..
me and liam...
I forgot alot name of place...
but i'm so excited and enjoyed...
.........................................................................
  • I MISS thailand massage!!!
  • I MISS thailand food!!!
  • I MISS thailand Shopping Mall!!
Total is............................................................................................................................
I will Visit Thailand very soon...^^
hehe....muacks..

No comments: