Monday 22 February 2010

My Dear Friend



Hey,everybody!!Happy Chinese New Year !!!
but i'm not that happy in this new year,
cause had alot happen between us....
i din't expect before had this kind of problem around me...
><
But we had no choice to accept...
A night,same like usual open my facebook after reached home...
then i saw alot comment is about call my friend wake up!!wake up!!
i keep on thinking what's going on?!!
i felt so weird..so i called my friend Brother....
Bowie:Hey,do you free??can asked you some question??What problem with your brother??
His's Brother:He's in ICU now...He get accident just now...i call you later kay??
Bowie:okok..
i'm so worry seriously...
Hey,All my Dear Friend...please Drive Safe kay??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY CNY,yeah.. drive safe... see 2 of our fren... haiz.. what a unfortunate beginning of a year..

Bowie~life~Story said...

ya lor....haiz...><