Tuesday 22 December 2009

Dear Jones's Wedding Days.

~~Dear JONES"s WEDDING DINNER~~
A Super Duper HAPPY DAY!!!
my dear Jones wedding dinner...
she is my previous teacher...
she teach me alot,help me alot...
thanks for her....muacks...
Picture^^
Jones's with me...
alot guests said we look alike SISTER~haha..
Look 1:all the accesories was make by her...
Look 2:pure pink ladies..
I love her hair accesories...^^
Sense & Style teacher..
Yummmmmmmmmmm Seng~~~~
Me and Dear Rachel
a sweet kiss from her...shi jia and me..Esther and me..
Our table
Dear Sanny MOk....my teacher...
she had little drunk..
Jones with us...^^
SMILE..
Another day
super tired.
really so sorry,cause i'm late...
at the early morning,when i rush to arrive my teacher house,i get BEE ATTACK...><
sorry for that..
Sister gang.
^^
and dearest JONES.
the night
Karen and Pretty..

and Suxin...^^
Yan...she are damn CUTE!!
Chiing ling..
phew~
i do tired on this day...cause we had go her's husband house @Bangsar Banting
I Wish her Happiness Forever...for sure dont forget me at K.L...><

P/s:more post coming soon....^^

No comments: